From last week, we started to have fun by asking 10 fun random questions to each other. Click here to read the 10 Fun Random Questions Answered by Frida. This time is coming from Samuel. The most handsome man in our gang because he is the only man, … at least… for now.
1. If you opened your first FridaSkincare offline store, where would it be, what city and why?
“It could be in any city. The only requirement is that it has a nice french bakery on the right side, a crêperie (french pancake restaurant) and chocolate shop on the left side. And in front, the view would be grasslands with cows, goats and a little farm making fresh cheese. I think it would be a perfect environment for me to work, and for you to get our awesome products.^^ Stay tuned, you will be invited for the opening.~”
2. If you could make one rule that everyone in the world had to follow, what rule would you make? Why?
“I would make a rule that any person in the world can access internet/phone/TV and any electronic device no more than 1 hour a day. Because that’s how my parents teach me when I was a kid and I am grateful to have been able to live in such an era.”
3. If you could do anything right now, what would you do?
“I would teleport to France right away and eat all the bread and cheese of my whole hometown!”
4. What character makes you laugh the most?
5. If you could grow anything in the yard, what would it be?
6. If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
“It would be a novel. Nothing spectacular would happen in the story. It would be so simply nice and boring that it would leave the reader forever happy after reading this book.”
7. If you designed clothes, how would they look like?
“how would they look like? They would look surely minimalist, probably cubic. Maybe just like Lego characters.”
8. If you could ask a wild animal any question, what would you ask?
“I would interview every animal and ask them what they would want to ask the human.”
9. What makes you feel energized?
“To have no limitations in what I want to do.”
10. If you could travel back in time and visit your younger self, what advice would you give yourself?
“Don’t wait to do the things you want to do.”
Reading through Samuel’s answers makes me realize that I haven’t really baked some good cheesy and chocolatey stuff anymore like I used to do. I can tell that he implies something here. There are some hidden messages for me. Hehe… Hang on there Samuel~~^^
Stay tuned for next week. It will be another episode of ’10 random questions’ from other FridaSkincare’s team members worldwide.
Image Credits: David Pisnoy